Our Vision & Mandate
To be a world class hotel chain offering value added bush and beach experiences.
To provide world-class hotel and lodge services resulting in long-term satisfaction of our stakeholders.
• Promotion of tourism
• Marketing its properties to the tourists
• Wildlife and environmental conservation
• Establishing any tourism related business
These are standards of ethical behaviour or fundamental beliefs that shape an organisation’s culture. They describe the values and standards governing the operations of the organisation and its relationship with the society, customers, suppliers, employees, community and other stakeholders. In its endeavour to execute its mandate,Chiba will be guided by the following core values:
• Transparency, accountability and Integrity
• Service excellence
• Competence, discipline and team work
• Innovation, dynamism and creativity in planning and introducing new products, services, processes and practices
• Social responsibility
• World-class benchmarking standards and selflessness
• Dedication and commitment.
Core Functions of Chiba
• Marketing and Promotion. Ensures promotion of Chiba services in both domestic and international markets.
• Regulation and Monitoring. Includes setting standards for its various units to attract and retain high value clients.
• Liaison. Liaises with Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife, Tour Operators and Travel Agents for the provision of high class hospitality
• Profitability. Identify, anticipate and satisfy customer requirements profitably.
Click the link below to view the documentation for our templates, WordPress themes, HTML templates & more.
Group and Incentive Travel AND Special Interest Tours
Include at least one symbol (# $ ! % & etc…)
Don’t use dictionary words